St. Simons Beach

About Me

Georgia, United States
Every morning I wake-up, shake the fuzz out of my brain, and hit the ground running. I want to be more laid back and go with the flow (and some days I am that person). But all the other days I am hustling Ramsey and Isabelle (my kids) through life, alternating between adoring William (my husband) and wanting to give him a light pop upside his head, teaching kids with special needs, and tending to Cotton and Jack (the dadgum dogs).

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Struggling A Bit

These past few days have been difficult. Finding myself in that place where I obssess over calorie differentials...how much have I eaten? how much have I burned? how much more can I eat and still lose weight?

But looking over the nutritional data reports on sparkpeople.com, I can see that I have taken in much less protein daily than I was in the beginning.  Tomorrow I will eat more protein.

Exercise is going very well...Anna thoroughly kicked my booty on Monday and Tuesday...then I took her CrazyStep class tonight....her choreography is so difficult that I stay so focused on the movements and time goes by quickly...and I am pouring sweat when I'm done.

Today was not a good water day....still more than last week..but not great...probably 32oz all day.

This is gonna sound nuts, but I love that stank sweat smell left over on my clothes after I've worked out really hard....it's like proof, since the real results aren't immediate.

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear it's going well with Anna. CrazyStep sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep on keeping on! Definitely have to appreciate that stinky sweat... you earned that smell :)

    Hope to see you Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get ya some protein girl...and keep a going.!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't feel like I've exercised if I don't get a good sweat going!! You go girl! Don't obsess or it will become no fun...just do what you've been doing - it is obviously working!!!!!

    ReplyDelete