St. Simons Beach

About Me

Georgia, United States
Every morning I wake-up, shake the fuzz out of my brain, and hit the ground running. I want to be more laid back and go with the flow (and some days I am that person). But all the other days I am hustling Ramsey and Isabelle (my kids) through life, alternating between adoring William (my husband) and wanting to give him a light pop upside his head, teaching kids with special needs, and tending to Cotton and Jack (the dadgum dogs).

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day 10: I survived....

Thanks yall!  I made it to the end of the day on the lowest end of my calorie range....just kept visualizing supper and felt much better after one of my favorite meals.  
Patience, you are right....I think that my usual stuff works during the week because I am so busy..but on days that I'm off, I need to distribute my calories more evenly with some energy foods at the beginning of the day. 

Live and learn.
Three day work week (halleluiah).

1 comment:

  1. Knew you could do it. I've been tracking my calories this week as well... and I just want to say that 1200 calories is HARD!!! I think I may bump up to 1400. I need some energy to live, much less work out. P.S. I am still drinking on that large sweet tea we got.. and there is half of it left:)

    ReplyDelete