St. Simons Beach

About Me

Georgia, United States
Every morning I wake-up, shake the fuzz out of my brain, and hit the ground running. I want to be more laid back and go with the flow (and some days I am that person). But all the other days I am hustling Ramsey and Isabelle (my kids) through life, alternating between adoring William (my husband) and wanting to give him a light pop upside his head, teaching kids with special needs, and tending to Cotton and Jack (the dadgum dogs).

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day 10: NOW I AM HUNGRY!

I knew it would finally happen.  Today I am so flippin' hungry.  Ate my regular breakfast, had a different lunch (still within my calorie norm of 200 for lunch)...had an apple for a snack.  But it is 3:30 and supper seems so far away. 

Gonna watch t.v. and try not to eat the coffee table.

5 comments:

  1. Me too, be strong for me, and I will be strong for you....baby carrotts here I come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I am so proud of you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do not want to give away those 5, almost 6 pounds. YOU CAN DO IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. a suggestion... eat more protein/fat at bfast and lunch. A piece of grilled chicken/ hamburger patty/ scrambled eggs ...it will keep you fuller longer... a heck of a lot longer than simple carbs.

    Also, visualize those hunger pains as fat melting away :) You can do it!

    ReplyDelete