St. Simons Beach

About Me

Georgia, United States
Every morning I wake-up, shake the fuzz out of my brain, and hit the ground running. I want to be more laid back and go with the flow (and some days I am that person). But all the other days I am hustling Ramsey and Isabelle (my kids) through life, alternating between adoring William (my husband) and wanting to give him a light pop upside his head, teaching kids with special needs, and tending to Cotton and Jack (the dadgum dogs).

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Week 2: Weigh-in, data

Week two was more difficult than week one....but, we still had success.

Heather:
Weight lost - 2.4 pounds (total of 8.2 pounds lost)
Average calories/day eaten for week: 1,438 (high 1,778 / low 1,092)
Daily water - about 12 oz at most per day
Exercise - 2 days (crappy I know)
Sweet teas - none
Cokes/Dr. Peppers - 2 really big ones (Thursday and Friday)

Family weight loss:
William - 2.0 pounds (total of 4.8 pounds lost)
Ramsey - .6 pounds lost (total of 1.6 pounds)
Isabelle -1.6 pounds (total of 3 pounds)
Isabelle is my number one fitness partner! She is so much fun and makes exercising much more enjoyable.  Love that girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment