St. Simons Beach

About Me

Georgia, United States
Every morning I wake-up, shake the fuzz out of my brain, and hit the ground running. I want to be more laid back and go with the flow (and some days I am that person). But all the other days I am hustling Ramsey and Isabelle (my kids) through life, alternating between adoring William (my husband) and wanting to give him a light pop upside his head, teaching kids with special needs, and tending to Cotton and Jack (the dadgum dogs).

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Seeking Trainer

I got no response from rockstar trainer, so I inquired about a trainer from my gym that is pretty popular.  She is on vacation until Monday.  The owner of the gym is texting her my number to see if she wants to go ahead and schedule something for next week.

Mulling over my start date...and I think it will be this coming Sunday. 

1 comment:

  1. Sunday! Sunday ! Oh what a beautiful day to start the rest of your life! I started the jump start 'Biggest Loser" dvd yesterday....only 10 minutes a day....had to stop several times.Yukkity. Hate to admit it. but I did get on the dreadmill for a mile also.....I am getting hyped....hee hee...I had the thought before I started to dvd that I would probably do at least 3 sets...More motivation to lose the weight! can't even last 10 minutes...can you believe it? Geannie is a tubby....heading towards being super trim along with Headge leading the way!

    ReplyDelete