St. Simons Beach

About Me

Georgia, United States
Every morning I wake-up, shake the fuzz out of my brain, and hit the ground running. I want to be more laid back and go with the flow (and some days I am that person). But all the other days I am hustling Ramsey and Isabelle (my kids) through life, alternating between adoring William (my husband) and wanting to give him a light pop upside his head, teaching kids with special needs, and tending to Cotton and Jack (the dadgum dogs).

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Goals for Week 3

I want to give my body another big boost so I have two major goals for Week 3:
  • Take in one gallon of water per day
  • Exercise five times for 30 minutes
I have scheduled training sessions with Anna on Monday, Tuesday, and Friday, so that will help me stay true to this goal.  Only have to make myself work-out on my own two days.

Reflecting on Week 2:
During week two I found myself wanting to slip back into old habits like eating for fun, eating out, and giving into cravings. Like, Patience and I always talk about....I wonder why staying consistent is so difficult?  Why can't we make-up our mind to eat a certain way and stick with it....forever? 
However, my clothes DID fit better, which was so encouraging.  I hung an old pair of favorite jeans on my door for inspiration and hope to be back into them in a few weeks time. 
Still feeling VERY positive about this process.  And if you read this stuff, please let me know with a comment...It's pathetic that I need so much attention from others, but it help me stay accountable, because I want to make yall proud.

4 comments:

  1. I cannot believe how much yall are losing!!! Send some my way! Yall are doing great. Doing it as a family is a really big deal i bet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep it going girl....you are doin' mavalas' baby! The best part is seeing and feeling the way your clother fit. I only lost 1 pound....but I am digging in my heels about this one....got out for a two mile walk/run in the rain yesterday...wonderful, excilerating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the the 2lbs this week! The best reward is feeling it in your jeans! You will see a big difference this week for sure by adding water, and exercise. You can do it... as Dorie from Nemo says "just keep swimming". CONSISTENCY!

    ReplyDelete