St. Simons Beach

About Me

Georgia, United States
Every morning I wake-up, shake the fuzz out of my brain, and hit the ground running. I want to be more laid back and go with the flow (and some days I am that person). But all the other days I am hustling Ramsey and Isabelle (my kids) through life, alternating between adoring William (my husband) and wanting to give him a light pop upside his head, teaching kids with special needs, and tending to Cotton and Jack (the dadgum dogs).

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Data from Week 1

These are averages and totals from the week respectively.....

Average daily calories : 1,172

Water: around 2 to 3 cups a day (bad Heather)

Exercise:  1 day for 30 minutes (again.....not good)

Average mood: really good, positive

Sweet Teas for the week: 1 large (so worth it, right Patience?)

Weight Lost: 5.8 pounds

1 comment: