St. Simons Beach

About Me

Georgia, United States
Every morning I wake-up, shake the fuzz out of my brain, and hit the ground running. I want to be more laid back and go with the flow (and some days I am that person). But all the other days I am hustling Ramsey and Isabelle (my kids) through life, alternating between adoring William (my husband) and wanting to give him a light pop upside his head, teaching kids with special needs, and tending to Cotton and Jack (the dadgum dogs).

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Day 5

Days 1 - 4 have been a breeze so far.  I've been keeping my calories on the low end of my goal range.  

Tomorrow at 5pm, I have my "consultation" with Anna, the fitness trainer from my gym, Anytime Fitness (which I love, because you can go 'anytime', go figure).  This is just for her to talk to me about my fitness goals and schedule the next 19 training sessions. The next session will be a "fitness assessment" that lasts one hour.  Anna is very young...I would guess early 20's but she went to college to get a degree in this area, and conducts herself very professionally.  So, I am really excited to see how she approaches this mess I have gotten myself into.

Another epiphany:  Beef has way more calories than chicken...which I guess I knew but forgot the huge difference. 

3 comments:

  1. Also, beef takes a very long time to digest. Who knew?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear what you learn from Anna! Also, blogging before 5 a.m.? Gold star for you!

    ReplyDelete