St. Simons Beach

About Me

Georgia, United States
Every morning I wake-up, shake the fuzz out of my brain, and hit the ground running. I want to be more laid back and go with the flow (and some days I am that person). But all the other days I am hustling Ramsey and Isabelle (my kids) through life, alternating between adoring William (my husband) and wanting to give him a light pop upside his head, teaching kids with special needs, and tending to Cotton and Jack (the dadgum dogs).

Monday, February 1, 2010

Week 3 Weigh In and Data

O.k...here are the facts
Average calories for Sunday through Friday: 1267  (Saturday I didn't track and it would have been bad)
Exercise: 3 days with trainer, 1 day step class, 1 day kickboxing
Water:  Drank a bunch Sund-Wednesday ...then slacked off end of week
Sweet Teas/Cokes:  a few small ones
Weight Lost:  .6 (total of 8.9 for over three weeks)
Isabelle lost .4 pounds (total of 4 pounds over three weeks)
Ramsey: didn't weigh him b/c he threw-up for three days straight with a virus
William: gained 2 pounds b/c he had a bad week of eating out
I will post my thoughts on all of this info later tonight.

3 comments:

  1. That was a lot of working out, and a lot of sweat! Go, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay positive! Getting the weight off slow and steady is a much healthier and realistic way of doing it, AND you are more likely to keep it off that way. Keep it up!

    P.S. I ran 4 today (had to do something to negate those 3 LARGE scoops of ice cream, and bday cake) Reagan had a really good time, ... He said "That was a great party! Thanks for letting me go Mom."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, tell William I said he better get back to running... that black cloud is gone now.

    ReplyDelete