St. Simons Beach

About Me

Georgia, United States
Every morning I wake-up, shake the fuzz out of my brain, and hit the ground running. I want to be more laid back and go with the flow (and some days I am that person). But all the other days I am hustling Ramsey and Isabelle (my kids) through life, alternating between adoring William (my husband) and wanting to give him a light pop upside his head, teaching kids with special needs, and tending to Cotton and Jack (the dadgum dogs).

Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly....Mostly Ugly

Honestly........what is wrong with me?  I have been putting off posting about what I am eating, because I have been eating CRAP since last Wednesday.  That is one week and one day of crap!  And I have been very sick, so no working out. 
So, from now on I am posting EVERY day, for at least a week, exactly what I eat.  Maybe that will get me back on track.
Honesty in the written word is so much more brutal....and that is exactly what I need right now.
Tune in tomorrow to see if I get back on track, or continue to self-destruct.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, making a LIFESTYLE CHANGE is hard. Really, really hard. If it was easy, everybody would be doing it. Don't give up, keep at it...but cut yourself a little slack. Tomorrow's another day, and you can start over. You'll feel better soon, and then you'll be right back at it! Go, Heather, go!

    ReplyDelete