St. Simons Beach

About Me

Georgia, United States
Every morning I wake-up, shake the fuzz out of my brain, and hit the ground running. I want to be more laid back and go with the flow (and some days I am that person). But all the other days I am hustling Ramsey and Isabelle (my kids) through life, alternating between adoring William (my husband) and wanting to give him a light pop upside his head, teaching kids with special needs, and tending to Cotton and Jack (the dadgum dogs).

Monday, February 8, 2010

Weigh-In Week 4

Pounds lost- Zero, Zilch, Nada
Why?  tell ya in a minute
Did I mess up? Yes
Good News?  Didn't even gain a tenth or hundredth of an ounce
Now for some honesty:
I did not track my calories the past two Sundays or this past Saturday....and the reason I didn't track my calories is because I KNEW IT WOULD BE OFF THE CHART! Why am I folding?  I totally let my emotions get to me on Saturday....and Sunday for that matter.  Just completely self-soothed by eating comfort foods.   Oh, and I only worked-out three days last week as opposed to the five I promised myself!

Goals for this week:
---Stay at low-end of calorie range on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
---Allow myself to be on the high end of my calorie range without going completely off the charts during the days I am in Seattle. (Thurs-Sund)
---Continue to track calories and blog while in Seattle
---Get in some sort of exercise while in Seattle

My main hope is that I won't gain any this week, since I know it will be super challenging with my trip.  Even if I do gain or whatever, I plan to get right back to it when I get back.....I am not giving up!

4 comments:

  1. Hedge, you have a great attitude, and a very positive outlook! I think your goal for this week is reasonable, and attainable! Can't wait to hear all about your trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the positive thinking, conciously thinking about your strategy, etc. Go girlfriend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a plan! Thinking of you, sending good traveling vibes. :)

    ReplyDelete