St. Simons Beach

About Me

Georgia, United States
Every morning I wake-up, shake the fuzz out of my brain, and hit the ground running. I want to be more laid back and go with the flow (and some days I am that person). But all the other days I am hustling Ramsey and Isabelle (my kids) through life, alternating between adoring William (my husband) and wanting to give him a light pop upside his head, teaching kids with special needs, and tending to Cotton and Jack (the dadgum dogs).

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Baby's Got Her Blue Jeans On

I put on my old jeans for the first time today......and they fit! Wearing them on the plane to Seattle.  Small victories sure do help.

2 comments:

  1. Love it!!! Nothing like putting on a pair of jeans that have been too tight!!! BEfore you know it, they'll be too loose!

    ReplyDelete