St. Simons Beach

About Me

Georgia, United States
Every morning I wake-up, shake the fuzz out of my brain, and hit the ground running. I want to be more laid back and go with the flow (and some days I am that person). But all the other days I am hustling Ramsey and Isabelle (my kids) through life, alternating between adoring William (my husband) and wanting to give him a light pop upside his head, teaching kids with special needs, and tending to Cotton and Jack (the dadgum dogs).

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Corn Nuggets

Corn Nuggets...how do I love thee, let me count the ways.

But, you don't love me back.  You give me dimples in all the wrong places.

2 comments:

  1. You made me laugh with that one!!! I have the same relationship with chocolate. Corn nuggets should be a reward for you, like a once a week splurge. Remember that spring is a couple of weeks away, and that you have shorts and sleeveless to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. heeeheeehaahaaheeheeeheeh..peed in my pants a little....heeheehaaahaaheeeheeaahhhahahheeeheheehaaha

    ReplyDelete