St. Simons Beach

About Me

Georgia, United States
Every morning I wake-up, shake the fuzz out of my brain, and hit the ground running. I want to be more laid back and go with the flow (and some days I am that person). But all the other days I am hustling Ramsey and Isabelle (my kids) through life, alternating between adoring William (my husband) and wanting to give him a light pop upside his head, teaching kids with special needs, and tending to Cotton and Jack (the dadgum dogs).

Friday, April 9, 2010

In a Dark Place

Life sucks, Doritos do not.

Seriously, do not watch One Fine Day where Michelle Pfeiffer is exactly my age and 85 pounds lighter....looking amazing...

1 comment:

  1. Um, it's her J-O-B to look like that. Her job involves working out and depriving herself. Poor Michelle Pfeiffer...

    On the other hand, it's her J-O-B to smooch Clooney. Lucky Michelle Pfeiffer...

    ReplyDelete